The company holiday party dress code can be a tricky one to a decipher. Attire can range from casual to dressy depending on where you work, but one rule remains the same: always err on the conservative side. The key to getting it right? Temper high heels and fun jewels with minimal pieces, stray away from supersexy silhouettes, and don't go overboard on the makeup. Check out our chic, work-appropriate picks, from beautiful brocade tops to pretty, fit-and-flare dresses.
When it comes to heavy-hitting shopping, the patient surely are rewarded! Net-a-Porter.com's seasonal sale stole our attention today, and we're pretty sure you're about to lose some time to the ecommerce giant, too. Spotted: Isabel Marant's Fall 2013 runway wedge booties, the lace Diane von Furstenberg dress we've been eyeing for months now, and a neon Jimmy Choo bag that would get just as much love as the simple black purse we've been toting around. Click through, but forgive us if your credit card gets used more than once.
- Neiman Marcus: Shop the November Better Apparel Sale with up to 40 percent off select contemporary/CUSP dresses, women's sportswear and outerwear, and more now through Cyber Monday.
- BaubleBar: Time to revamp that jewelry box. Enjoy
20 percent off sitewide if you head over to BaubleBar on Cyber Monday.
- Yoox.com: Shop the Fall and Winter Collection now through Cyber Monday with up to 40 percent off pieces by Lanvin, Emporio Armani, Valentino, and much more.
- DVF: Get 30 percent off wear-now styles from the Fall 2013 collection through Cyber Monday. And take an additional 10 percent off on Cyber Monday, using the code EXTRA10.
- Shopbop and East Dane: Save 15 percent when you spend $250, 20 percent when you spend $500, and 25 percent when you spend $1,000 on Shopbop and East Dane through Cyber Monday.
- House of Harlow: Receive 25 percent off sitewide using the code CYBER13 through Cyber Monday.
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Stop by the designer sale and enjoy up to 40 perfect off select styles.
- Amazon: Shop the shoes and handbags sale with up to 60 percent off of items Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade, Steve Madden, Frye, and much more through Cyber Monday.
- Stetson: You'll receive 25 percent off with code CYBER25 through Dec. 3.
- Tracy Reese: Receive 30 percent off an entire purchase on Cyber Monday, using the code CYBER30.
- Kelly Moore Bag: Starting Black Friday and through Cyber Monday, you can take $35 off any bag.
- Shoshanna: From Thursday, Nov. 28, to Dec. 3, enjoy 30 percent off all full-priced items and an additional 15 percent off sale items.
- Dannijo: Don't miss out on the jeweler's surprise sales happening online from Nov. 27 through Dec. 2.
- Vince Camuto: Take up to 40 percent off regularly priced items and 50 percent off sale items with code BFRIDAY online, through Cyber Monday.
- Folica: It's always all about the hair, and you can take advantage of this exclusive 25 percent off sitewide through Cyber Monday, using the code 25SHOPSTYLE.
- May28th: These cool custom watches are 50 percent off from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- Claire's: The retailer kicks off a 75 percent clearance sale that runs from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. In addition, hit Claire's stores to enjoy buy one, get one 50 percent off on cold-weather accessories and holiday styles.
- Ralph Lauren: Enjoy up to 50 percent off already reduced styles and complimentary shipping!
- The Dreslyn: Enjoy an additional exclusive 20 percent off sitewide using the code POPSUGAR from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- Henri Bendel: This Cyber Monday deal is something you can't miss. Enjoy 25 percent off handbags and wallets; 30 percent off jewelry, home fragrance, and gifts; and 40 percent off cosmetics, travel, and tech accessories; and get a $20 splurge card with any purchase plus free shipping using promo code CYBER13.
- THE OUTNET: Enjoy free shipping on orders over $250 through Cyber Monday with the code FREESHIPWKND.
- Diesel: Take advantage of up to 40 percent off on select items on Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- Macy's: Take an extra 15 percent off and free shipping on orders above $75 through Cyber Monday with the code CYBER.
- CC Skye: Receive 20 percent off sitewide using the code CCLOVESYOU through Cyber Monday.
- Oscar de la Renta: Receive an extra 40 percent off select items using the code HOLIDAY40 through Cyber Monday.
- Alice + Olivia: Take advantage of an extra 25 percent off sitewide through Cyber Monday; no code required.
- LUISAVIAROMA: Take advantage of this exclusive extra 10 percent off all sale items through Dec. 27 with the code SS10E.
- GUESS: Take advantage of an extra 40 percent off sitewide on Cyber Moday. Plus free shipping with the code OURGIFT.
- Shu Uemura: Treat yourself to an extra 20 percent off and free shipping on orders over $50, and 25% off on orders over $100, through Cyber Moday. Don’t forget to use the code SUGAR.
- SSENSE: Receive up to 50 percent off all sale items from now through Cyber Monday.
- Barneys Warehouse: Receive an extra 30 percent off already reduced prices sitewide and 50% off select women’s bags.
- Max Studio: Enjoy 25 percent off sitewide plus free shipping and free returns using the code MAXCM13.
- Express: Take advantage of a 40 percent off sitewide plus free shipping; no code necessary.
- Urban Outfitters: Stop by today and take $50 off $150, $25 off $100, or $15 off $75 plus free shipping on all orders; no code necessary.
- ASOS: Treat yourself to an extra 30 percent off everything using the promo code GIMMEMORE.
- Modcloth: Receive an extra 20% off sitewide for today only! Don’t forget to use the code ROBOPUG.
- NET-A-PORTER.COM: Enjoy up to 50% off select designer items including Lanvin, Altuzarra, Neil Barrett , and Tabitha Simmons.
This was officially the year of the selfie — in fact, it was so official that the Oxford English Dictionary made it the word of the year for 2013.
And because no one really takes a better selfie than the models, designers, and stylists we follow obsessively on all our social media platforms, we've rounded up our 10 favorite fashion selfies of the year, along with some important lessons to ensure we all take even better ones in the year to come.
We all tend to look our best when we're relaxed, so make like Diane von Furstenberg and get cozy while you're at it.
Shopbop's pretty much a year-round destination, but during the holidays, our web browser feels the tug even more. The etailer has rounded up its top gift offerings, and we've whittled them down even more. Whether you're shopping for a stylish sister or friend or just need inspiration to send to the shoppers in your life, we consider this a pretty good jumping-off point. Shop our favorite finds here.
Looking for the perfect party dress? We've got you covered with our favorite picks for the holiday season, from sweet fit-and-flare silhouettes to hotter body-con cuts. With the help of Bloomingdale's and its amazing new dress shop featuring chic brands like Diane von Furstenberg, BCBG Max Azria, and Monique Lhuiller, finding "the one" is easier than ever. We're loving blush tones and lace textures for cocktail parties and daring red for a girls' night out.
When Chanel throws a party, the expectation is nothing short of chic. With Diane Kruger joining Carine Roitfeld, Alice Dellal, and many more on the aptly hued carpet for Chanel's Little Black Jacket bash in São Paulo, chic is exactly what we got!
Earlier in the week, some dressed up for Halloween while others just plain dressed up. Joining amfAR for cocktails at the Two x Two event, Diane von Furstenberg, China Chow, and Eugenie Niarchos made the night a stylish one. Chelsea Leyland was also on hand at the Dallas party while splitting her time in New York for Hannah Bronfman's birthday bash. You can see what they all wore here in the gallery.