OK, so no one's perfect, especially in holiday madness. And that means you don't have to feel ashamed about forgetting your brother's girlfriend was coming for Christmas (oops) or having that cousin show up at the last minute for the family gift giving. It's always good to have an extra present on hand for the holiday guest you forgot or didn't expect, and these options will work for any unexpected reveler — male or female. Not only will no one feel left out, but they'll have no idea you didn't have them in mind when you picked it out.
Anyone with a sister knows she's the hardest person to shop for. You know her so well that you have to pick something she'll love — and if she doesn't, she has no problem telling you to return it. To take the hard work out of the equation, we've handpicked six of the best finds for any tech-loving sis. These picks are pretty darn special, so there's no way she'll want to do anything but keep 'em.
- You have different personalities, and you always tease her for it. That's why this Kate Spade Type A iPhone 5 case ($35) is the perfect gift.
- Have you ever seen a prettier camera bag? Your shutterbug sister is guaranteed to swoon over this Rebecca Minkoff stunner ($128, originally $195).
- A great sisterly gift has a hint of nostalgia. That's just what she'll get with this C Wonder crayon stylus ($18) that'll remind her of your coloring days together.
- You have your own songs for one another, so give her a reason to blast them aloud with this cute Yuento music balloon speaker ($20).
- If she lives far away and you catch up via daily phone chats, gift her this Native Union retro-style handset ($22) for all your convos.
- Get this chic Clare Vivier iPad sleeve ($148) monogrammed with her initials for an extra fee — she'll love the personalized touch.
'Tis the season to stuff your face and fill your cup, so we're here to offer you the best gift picks for your food-loving friends and family. Keep watching to see the hottest host(ess) gifts of the season, then get shopping.
When it comes to festive, sweet, eternally giftable items, you just can't do better than Kate Spade New York (it's a fashion fact). The brand has collected its holiday offerings online, and we sorted through them all to cull the very best. Whether you're working to cross someone off your shopping list or just need a personal pick-me-up, you owe yourself a look.
After buzzing around a whole lot of ecommerce sites working to bring you this season's best gift guides, we were particularly taken aback by Tory Burch's swatch of stylish presents. Whether you're on the hunt for something cozy, girlie, or simply classic, she has a product you'll love. To help you avoid present overload (as if), we're sharing our favorites. Find shopping info at the bottom!
White Elephant, Yankee Swap, Dirty Santa — call it what you will, but the one thing that faithfully remains constant? The task of trying to find a cute, cheap gift that everybody will love. Thankfully, that's where we come in. Not only will all of these baubles, wares, and accessories elicit glances of envy from other swappers — and maybe even a few chuckles — but they all ring in under $15. It's time to start swapping.
For the third year in a row, we're bringing our amazing holiday gift guides to life with our 2013 LIVE Holiday Gift Guide show. We have your secret to soft feet all Winter long, a must for any Breaking Bad fan, the cutest sweater trend of the season, and so much more. There's ideas for everyone on your list! Watch now as our POPSUGAR editors show off our favorite gifts for the season to help you with all your holiday shopping needs. Plus, we've made it easy to shop while you watch with direct links to purchase all the items below.
- Benefit Countdown to Love Advent Calendar ($68)
- Butler The Mighty Purse ($100)
- Clarisonic Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation ($199)
- Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Box Set ($199)
- Nordstrom Halogen Graphic Sweaters ($68)
- Jennifer Meyer Gold Mini Arrow Necklace ($525)
- Nutri Bullet Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System ($119)
- Hatchery Tasting Box Subscription ($20/month)
- Heath Ceramics Pitcher ($72)
- Diptyque Scented Oval ($50)
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Set ($49)
- DwellStudio for Stellé Audio Bluetooth Speaker ($399)
- Bkr Water Bottle ($28)
- CBTL Kaldi Single Serve Machine ($179)
- Balenciaga Le Dix Cartable Zip Satchel Bag ($2,250)
Remember when you were younger and you gave "coupons" to your parents for things like a free car wash? Well, this holiday season, it's time to bring those back, except in a more sophisticated, grown-up way. There are still things you can do to help your family or friends, either by taking a family portrait or booking their next vacation, at little or no cost to you. No doubt they'll appreciate the sentiment, no matter how old you are.
If you've got a fitness fan in your life, chances are she's got a long list of dream gifts to help keep her in shape — a treadmill for the basement, her own yoga studio, or a personal trainer for life. But even you can't spring for her wish-list items, there are plenty of practical gifts that can keep her on a healthy road. Here are 10 practical stocking stuffers for the fitness fan in your life!
Between shopping for your BFF, your significant other, your family, and whoever else is on your holiday shopping list, it can take a lot of self control to keep from buying yourself a few gifts along the way. So the main contributors to POPSUGAR Love & Sex have channeled our window-shopping willpower into a compilation of what we're asking Santa for this holiday season. Our wish list runs the gamut from vintage to sparkly to sassy, and everything in between. See our naughty and nice editors' gift guide now.