For the latest edition of Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop e-newsletter, the star teamed up with her stylist, Elizabeth Saltzman, to spotlight their favorite (and ultra-talented) gang of British designers: Erdem, Peter Pilotto, Antonio Berardi, Stella McCartney, Preen. . . the list goes on. The inspiration struck when the actress realized that most of the pieces she wore for her Iron Man 3 promotions tour were made by the folks across the pond. We pulled out the most crucial style tips from Gwyneth and Elizabeth just for you.
Gwyneth wearing Erdem at Iron Man 3 Paris photocall.
- Start with a print-on-print look, then according to Elizabeth: "Take it from morning, to day, to night with sneakers for the school run, flats for the office, and heels for nighttime."
- "Finish off the look by mixing in black basics like a tote bag and a leather jacket," Elizabeth suggests.
- Shop Elizabeth's picks here to get the look.
Gwyneth in sheer Antonio Berardi at Iron Man 3 LA premiere.
- "This season is all about having a sneak peek at body parts, whether it be a midriff, shoulder, cleavage or thigh," says Elizabeth.
- Elizabeth also noted she's coveting new British design duo Trager Delaney's mesh-back dress "for an outfit with a bit of edge to it."
- Shop peek-a-boo pieces here.